Feeling that post-inauguration QAnon Burn? TFW the storm just doesn’t come? Maybe it’s time to quit the whole Q thing and move on. If that’s the way you feel, this is the shirt that puts it on your chest, so people know where you stand.
Or maybe you know someone who really needs to quit. This is the shirt to drop that hint.
Either way, maybe you can draw some comfort from this quote attributed to Mark Twain:
“What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.”
Made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this high-quality, super comfy unisex t-shirt is also eco-friendly.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
There are no reviews yet.